Trannyformers! Trannyformers!

Good

I liked it. But i don't understand a word of what T2xx was supposed to say about this. But i hope this'll become a series :D

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

Lol

I liked it. It was actually quite great

Handicopped Handicopped

Hell yeah!

I loved it! Much better than robocop! You should really make this into a series, cause i would absolutely watch every episode. good work!

Schiavo's Secret Schiavo's Secret

This was okay

I think it was a bit funny, but not really THAT funny. But i think that it's always best to look at everything in a neutral perspective. I'm so sick and tires of the people who say like "OMFG WTF2K U SUXX!!!!!11111111 DOENT YUO HAVF ANY RESPECT?????+++!!!!!!!!!1111~~???+++"
I have no idea why they kept her alive for so long. If i was her and could think, i would have gotten someone to kill me.
It was an allright flash though, and i don't mind if the humor is in expence of a braindead "woman"

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE DIE IN AFRICA EVERY DAY, SO SHUT THE HELL UP ALL OF YOU FECKIN PEOPLE WHO JUDGE MATT FOR MAKING FUN OG A SINGLE BRAINDEAD FUCKNUT.

Thank you. Keep rocking.

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Wow

No flash have ever moved me as much as this have. I couldn't move while watching this. It was quite funny and incredible scary and moving. I really felt the man's sorrows while watching it. Good job, Dave

coffee break coffee break

Great!!

This is one of the best stuff i have ever seen on ng. People who say you suck must be really stupid. I hope you'll make alot more like that.
And it kinda reminded me about david firth's stuff, but not alot, so i think it's quite nice and original, and i really like that you have the story inside the flash.